Thursday, October 28, 2010

Introduction

I thought I should dedicate this first post as the "getting to know me" post. I have a hardworking husband and a beautiful son named Ryder, who is almost two (crazy!). 


We live in a steadily shrinking apartment (it looks more like toys R us). But I do have a corner of my bedroom and a laptop in which to blog and bible on the nightstand for quiet time (if I put in the effort...just being honest). This weekend we are gearing up for Halloween and true spirit I have made (albeit not very well) three little pea costumes for my son and two of his baby friends. The "Three Peas in a Pod" pictures will be coming soon so keep in touch...

1 comment:

  1. Yay! So glad you have joined the blogging world. Can't wait to see recipes!!! Love ya.

    ReplyDelete